The "i-Stop" (Safety Docking System) is designed to improve safety while loading/unloading a truck at the logistics center’s Platform. Opening the platform door will only be possible after the truck driver has secured the truck's wheels with a unique stop brace known as i-Stop. If the stop brace (i-Stop) is moved before loading/unloading comes to an end, the system will provide an audio-visual warning to the forklift driver so that he can get out of the truck or, alternatively, not enter it
• A wireless system that communicates with the logistics warehouse without electrical/communication cables.
• Ability to withstand the load of the truck's weight - made of metal with a unique global control unit.
• The i-Stop control system is powered by a battery that can be replaced once a year.
• There is no need to maintain the system due to electrical cable tearing or wear.
• The system does not disrupt existing communication frequencies in the logistics center.
• The system does not limit or detract from the function of unloading or loading (the system includes a By-Pass button that allows the door to be opened, or maintenance work to be performed by an authorized person only at the loading dock).
• 110-220V/24V control system.
• Two traffic lights with red / green LED lamps, each a diameter of 100 mm, or 3.93 inches.
• Metallic brace with wireless control unit.
• Handle and warning sign.
29-300730 :Catalog Number
The world’s first information system that constantly monitors all truck activities in logistic centers including any specific needed operation, logistics performed and safety measures taken
• Compatible with any existing logistics site.
• The system is independent - does not require prior preparations or adjustments.
• Optimizes existing operational, logistics, and safety methods.
• Provides up-to-date information + situation analysis that optimizes loading/unloading methods.
• Incorporating the most advanced logistics safety measures taken.
28-10778 :Catalog Number
The Safety Operation Zone 3 (SOZ3) safety system is using an arced light strip to mark a safety limit at the rear of the forklift. A person or an object that crosses the light area will immediately trigger an audible alarm. The system is suitable for indoors only
The system comes in 3 possible configurations:
1. A rear section borderline that marks a security area with an arc strip using a powerful blue glowing LED light. Contact of the light with a person or an object will warn of a possible accident before the forklift arrives at the meeting point.
2. Two side lights (Trim strips) can be added on the sides of the forklift, completing a semi-circle and creating a 270° regional warning arc
3. A 360° coverage with 4 lights on the top of the forklift.
In all options, the system can be assembled without a warning sound.
A safety system with a rear cutout border
16-140001 :Catalog Number
A safety system with 2 side lights to cover 270 degrees
16-140002 :Catalog Number
A safety system with 4 flashlights for 360 degree coverage
16-140003 :Catalog Number
The observation post system is an advanced multi-directional warning system designed to prevent accidents at meeting places with forklifts.
The system is designed for cross sections in logistics centers. As soon as the system detects a forklift approaching the intersection, the traffic light facing the approaching forklift turns green, while red lights appear to all other directions. In addition to the traffic lights, and as soon as the system detects an approaching forklift an orange warning lamp gives an audio-visual warning. A STOP sign will be projected onto the floor for systems installed with a projector. The system is designed to detect forklifts and not pedestrians.
The product set includes:
• One control unit.
• Four traffic lights with red and green LED lamps.
• Four forklift detectors with a range of 18 meters (59 feet).
• A projector projecting a STOP sign on the floor (optional).
• One flashing orange LED lamp and a horn with the ability to sdjust the volume of the sound DB84-104.
• Hanging and anchoring accessories.
400/320/360 mm or 15.7/12.6/14.1 Inch
Weight: 7.5kg (16.5 Pounds)
JOP System with 4-way forklift identification 4 traffic lights, 4 detectors, warning horn
JOP 4-way forklift identification system without traffic lights,
4 detectors, warning horn, Voice alert and stop sign
JOP + stop sign system without sound warning
JOP + stop sign system, 4 traffic lights, 4 detectors, warning horn
The observation post is designed to prevent accidents between forklifts or between a person and a forklift at meeting points in warehouses/factories.
The system activates a warning lamp when detecting a movement of a forklift or a person towards a designated meeting point.
The detection range is 4-8 meters (13-26 feet) before the encounter point.
A voice warning system, a powerful red-green LED traffic light and/or a spotlight projecting a stop sign on the floor can be added.
Up to 4 sensors can be connected to the control system.
• Immediate identification of a forklift or a person (walking or traveling).
• Fast & simple installation (connection is made to the 24V infrastructure).
• Possibility to make changes according to specific customer's requirements, area conditions (adding an additional warning lamp, wiring to a distant point or a need for a waterproof unit).
• Low cost.
Observation Post with one detector
46-130001 :Catalog Number
Observation Post with two detectors
46-130002 :Catalog Number
Observation Post with three detectors
46-130003 :Catalog Number
Observation Post with four detectors
46-130004 :Catalog Number
(A spotlight illuminating a “STOP” sign on the floor (optional addition
44-150500 :Catalog Number
A safety flag for vehicles is commonly used in numerous countries throughout the world.
The safety flag is designed to adhere to the roof of the vehicle by the aerodynamic structure of the flag base. We successfully prevented "flipping" of the vehicle's roof flag when traveling at 70/100 Km/h.
The flag comes with 3 or 6 magnets, at a capacity of 39 kg/cm² each.
The safety flag serves as identification for:
• Vehicles traveling in an operating area.
• Remote identification of vehicles.
• Identifying groups of vehicles traveling in a group and more.
Flag base: 20X20 cm, weight: 400 g
Flag: glowing orange, 40X30 cm
Diameter ø6mm / Length 150cm / Weight 100g
90-12010 :Catalog Number